Friday, July 17, 2009

Dr. Rivera



This week was Sam's second week at work. His new sparkling white doctor coat came in. They put his name on the door. He is seeing his own patients. He can even treat pets outside of the hospital but "not for free" as he told his parents. We have those school loans to pay for. :)

It was amazing to see him graduate. It was wonderful to see him get dress for his first day at work. I love hearing all his stories when he comes home. I know I have a couple friends who have husbands in grad school or about to start grad school. I just want to say, hang in there!

6 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Yeah Super silly Sam... so Jeanie doll, I think I will call you tomorrow. Yes?!

Erica East said...

Sam looks super cool and important in his white coat! I am so proud of him for working so hard and doing something meaningful with his life.

meghan said...

Yeah for Sam. I have to admit seeing him gives me hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel!! ;0) Congrats Sam

Green River High School said...

Congrats! It must feel good! I can't wait until Tyler is done... so. far. away. Ahhh!!! Hope all is well out there with you kids!

Nancy said...

We are sooo happy for you guys. He looks great in his vet coat. I can't wait for my Dr. Rivera to finish!!

Hey, did you ever hear the story about when Gracie was maybe 15 or 16 and she saw a man on the corner with a sign that said "homeless vet"? When she got home she told Sam that maybe being a vet wasn't a good job because she saw a homeless vet on the street. We all thought it was pretty funny because she was serious.

Tyson Pyle said...

sweet!