Seminary lasted one week. I just didn't have time everyday to prepare a good lesson. It's probably a pride thing but I just didn't feel like my lessons were good enough to be my lessons...if you see what I mean. We hope to move within the next month and I am starting Spanish classes in January. It just was not going to work out. Add on top of that the fact that the kids were hellions! Sleeping I can handle, it's early, I get it. I cannot take talking over them for an hour. There was one I had to yell at at least five times a day. My last day I caught this spawn of Satan moving the clock forward. I asked, "Are you seriously doing that?" Loser! He moved it 50 minutes ahead. What a joke, I felt like a babysitter.
On the way home from the Temple last night Sam and I are going about 30mph in between having to completely stop on a freeway because of the traffic even thought it was after 9:00pm. I say to Sam, "Do you know how many hours you will spend in California traffic before you die?" He said nothing, ignoring my dramatic complaining. LOL That's okay I just kept on going, "This place literally sucks the life out of you!"Saturday, September 6, 2008
Just a quick update...
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 8:36 PM
Labels: California Adventures, Jeanie Doll, SillySuperSam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry to hear that the Seminary kids were turds. Most teenagers are though! (Except for us...we weren't, right??)
That's awesome that you are starting Spanish lessons soon. Good luck!!
Jean I agree.. For anyone who is impatient out there DO NOT drive in LA traffic.. but then again you always have an excuse..
Boss: Jean why are you late..
Jean: The traffic on the 1 10 (I think)
Boss: yeah understandable..
Jean: Snaps..
Jean I miss your freaking sense of humor.. you always made thinks placid...
Hi, now we can be blog friends!!! yeah!
Post a Comment