Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eight

I always enjoy the surveys, maybe that's a little girly. Anyway, this is one I got from Meg-a-licious!

8 things I am passionate about-
  1. My family
  2. Church
  3. Being a good wife and mother, when I have kids.
  4. Maintaining friendships with people I really care about.
  5. People, which explains my bad gossip habit.
  6. Scenery, I love beautiful trees and lakes. I love to see it and I love pictures of it.
  7. Memories, I love taking pictures, scrap booking, and making albums.
  8. Tarheel basketball. It's more than a game to me, that team represents NC to me and good times with Erica.

8 words or phrases I say often-

  1. Ok, first of all
  2. For the record
  3. Your face!
  4. Hey Girl! (Erica)
  5. Wass goin on wid it? (Erica)
  6. Ok I'm being dramatic
  7. The truth is or this is fact (Before making my point)
  8. Well, in the South...

8 things I want to do before I die-

  1. Have children and see them grow up
  2. See a Tarheel game in the Dean Dome
  3. Move back to the South or wherever Erica is living
  4. Learn Spanish
  5. Learn Sign Language
  6. Skydiving
  7. Do temple work for my ancestors
  8. Be involved in a great cause

8 things I have learned from the past-

  1. Forgiveness is more for yourself than the person you are forgiving
  2. Never say never
  3. Life is supposed to be hard
  4. Laughter is the best medicine
  5. The more I learn the more I realize I don't know anything
  6. Most people are doing the best they can
  7. We are stronger than we think
  8. The greatest happiness is to love someone more than you love yourself.

8 places I would love to go or see-

  1. North Carolina, the whole state!
  2. The James Dean museum with Erica. :)
  3. The place in Mexico where Sam was born.
  4. Louisiana
  5. Ellis Island
  6. France
  7. Pearl Harbor
  8. The spot of the World Trade Center

8 things I currently need or want-

  1. To have a baby :)
  2. Sam to come back from Portland
  3. To see my sister!!!!
  4. To learn Spanish (Rapido!)
  5. To find a new house for us
  6. An Ipod, one that will hold all of my music.
  7. Cable, so I can watch the Tarheels
  8. 1 billion dollars (For anything else)

6 comments:

Regs said...

Hey Jean! I linked to your blog through someone else's (I love how small the world gets through blogging), and I just want to let you know I miss your smiling face and sense of humor. You look beautiful and happy! :-)

Lacey.costner said...

great survey...yeah I think I could use 1 billion dollars too....funny how that works...lol and I loved your 8 phrases, it just makes me miss you!!!

Rebecca said...

Yeah spread the love Jean. A billion dollars for each friend too!

Erica East said...

Reading this was fun! I might do it too. Thank you for remembering me and for loving me. I love you so much.

Megan said...

I was gonna ask for some of that billion, but I know you have student loans to pay off too! :) Good survey!

Green River High School said...

Jean- Just so you know... "You Rock My World." P.S. We still want to come to Cali- if that means we're inviting ourselves, then so be it.