What is the world coming to?!?! My Dad has not shaved his beard in 21 years! That's right folks, that smooth as a baby's butt skin you are seeing for the first time hasn't seen the sun since 1987. He had to shave it for work to take an equipment test that involves a mask. Sigh, he looks like his Dad. HOWEVER, what he doesn't look like is MY DAD!! I refuse to accept this! Where's my Daddy, I WANT MY DADDY!!! Sorry, minor panic attack. People are telling him he looks younger. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! So I am taking a poll so I can tell him. I need feedback from Meghan G, the Newcomers including Lacey C, and the Draughons including Megan B. Tell me what you think and add in what you were doing in 1987 just for a stroll down memory lane.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
He looks so much like Grandpa. I don't like it either; however, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.
In 1987, I was five and still sharing a bedroom with my most favorite person in the world.
I don't normally tilt to the pro-beard side but it looks like my vote is beard.
I agree with you. Mr Ern needs his beard. My Mom has never even seen my Dad's whole face with no beard and they have been married for 32.5 years. I always told him he wouldn't be my Papa if he shaved it off.
1987? Let's see I was six. I was in the first grade. I must have been perfecting my handwriting and trying to make Andrew Morrisey kiss me. Both sad, but true.
MY VOTE IS FOR THE BEARD! Sorry Mr. Ern. I think he looks beter with the beard. (Maybe just because that is the only way that i have ever really known him!)
1987..(sorry i missed the last part) Let's see, I was 7 years old and i think i was in first and second grade. Horrible hair and clothes.. I don't like to look back that far =)
Wow, no beard. That is so not the Mr. Ern I know and love. He still looks handsome though, and younger! I miss him (and you guys!!)
1987...I was 5 years old, and I was also sharing a room with my sister. Although I know she didn't enjoy that!! I think that was probably also the year I started plotting out ways to get rid of Clint! :) (Sadly, my efforts have never worked...) JK
wow, soo different, he kind of reminds me of the Quaker oats guy?? lol umm 1987...lets see...I was 3 years old...living in Illinois, and I don't remember much after that...,so tahts a LONG time for your dad to have a beard....and I like him better with it for sure!!
Gotta go with the beard. 1987... I was probably thinking my older brother Trev was such a stud with his blue Jams, red sunglasses and his Jim McMahon jersey.
Post a Comment