WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Samuel
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 5 months and 1 day
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 6 months, 3 of those we were engaged.
HOW OLD IS YOUR HUSBAND? Turning 28 on Nov 9th
WHO IS TALLER? Sam
WHO SINGS BETTER? Um, I have to say me. Sam's accent always makes me laugh when he sings but it warms my heart!
WHO IS SMARTER? Sam for sure!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I do but he has a few times.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do, those of you that know me might not think that is wise. :) I am learning though.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Sam does and I sleep in the middle.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Emanuel, our gardner.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do usually but Sam has a couple of times
WHO IS THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Always me! I even say I'm wrong when I am not because I hate when we are in a fight. But trust me he's the only one I am like that with! Everyone else will go to they grave never hearing me say I am wrong! lol
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Sam kissed me. The first night I was dropping him off since he came to visit his brother. I got out of the car because I wanted a better hug but Sam thought I wanted a kiss. So after a hug he pulled me in to give me the best, most romantic, under the moonlight kiss ever!!
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Sam does and that is one of the main reasons I married him. I had finally found a guy that was tough enough to tell me no. I needed someone who wouldn't put up with my crap! "He's my hunny bun, sugar plum, pumby-umby-umpkin, he's my sweetie pie! He's my cuppycake, gum drop, snuckum-snuckums, he's the apple of my eye!"-Cuppycake Song



2 comments:
Never wouldve guessed you were so sappy! :)
Oh absolutely! I'm so crazy about him! We are 100% sappy!
Post a Comment