Engraved in my wedding band is 11/17/07. It was the day Sam and I finally met face to face after about two months of talking on the phone. It was day of our first kiss. And even though he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until January it was the day he completely lost interest in the other girls he was dating, or so he says. :) This was the first picture we took together. This was just an hour or two after I picked him up at the SLC airport. On the ride there I was so nervous I thought I was going to puke! He tried his best to help me relax but when our hands barely touched I almost floated off the ground!
We went to Chilli's for our first date and afterwards we watched Elf and snuggled up on the couch. That's when I started to calm down. I didn't want the night to end. When I dropped him off he gave me an awkward hug because we were in the car and got out. I then got out of the car because I wanted a real hug but Sam thought I wanted a kiss. We hugged, there were stars and a super bright moon. Then he looked at me and said, "Come here." He pulled me close for the bestest, softest, sweetest, most amazing and romantic kiss I ever had!
Happy one year Kiss-a-versary babe! Te amo con todo mi corazon!
We went to Chilli's for our first date and afterwards we watched Elf and snuggled up on the couch. That's when I started to calm down. I didn't want the night to end. When I dropped him off he gave me an awkward hug because we were in the car and got out. I then got out of the car because I wanted a real hug but Sam thought I wanted a kiss. We hugged, there were stars and a super bright moon. Then he looked at me and said, "Come here." He pulled me close for the bestest, softest, sweetest, most amazing and romantic kiss I ever had!
Happy one year Kiss-a-versary babe! Te amo con todo mi corazon!



4 comments:
so sweet...happy kissaversary
I'm all misty eyed now.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary of the day you met Sammie!
How sweet. Congratulations. We wish we could be around you guys!
Post a Comment