Monday, February 23, 2009

Rage versus energy

So I have this co worker that drives me up the wall. We no longer work together and I am glad. I will liken her unto that chic I worked with at TGN who pouted in a similar fashion but was always put in her place. Oh how I enjoyed that! This current chic annoys me several times a day, every day and there is nothing I can do about it. Today I emailed a simple question and got a snotty comment back that put me into a fiery rage! I responded, telling her exactly what I thought about her snotty comment and CC my boss because of course she'd send it to him. Y'all know I have quite a temper. :) I sat there ready to click send then I sat back and looked at the ceiling. I asked myself if this was worth the write up that my boss would have to give me for obvious inappropriate behavior.

Oh yes!!! It was not only worth the write up but it was worth the "I'm disappointed in you speech" that would have come with it.
I decided not to send it because of the energy it would take to fight with her. My dad once told me that everyone needs their butt kicked once in awhile to keep em in check and she is due for hers! So to conclude I'd like my girl Lynds to be ready with the bail money incase this chic catches me on a day when I've had my full eight hours!

3 comments:

meghan said...

Patience my love...take a bat to the fax machine =)

Erica East said...

I am really proud of you Beanie! I know how hard that must have been for you. Good for you! And I will kill that girl's face off for messing with my sister!

Unknown said...

Jean how do I make a "my people" list.