
Well, I am eight weeks pregnant. According to my book the baby is the size of a blueberry. Here's a little insight into my day. I think most of you that read this have either gone through this or had a friend or wife go through it. This blog is merely to document for myself and perhaps get a little sympathy and pep talks!
I wake up in the morning feeling exhausted and nauseous. Toothpaste makes me sick. I cannot eat anything until I drink a little sprite. Then whatever I eat immediately makes me feel sick so I can only eat a little bit of whatever it is. A few hours later I start feeling weak and nauseous because I haven't really eaten anything. This usually makes me get extremely hot and my skin starts to get clamy. I usually fight that with a cold wet rag on my forehead. After ten minutes I usually get so cold my skin aches and I have to use a space heater for the next few hours. I get down a little lunch and feel sick for the rest of the afternoon. I am so tired all day that my eyes burn so I take a nap after work and wake up when Sam gets home. I make and eat some dinner and feel sick again. I drink some sprite in order to calm my stomach enough to take my vitamins and then I toss and turn all night. People keep telling me it is just for the first trimister, I sure hope so. :(
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Blueberry baby
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 5:59 PM
Labels: Baby, Family, Jeanie Doll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I sure hope so too. That is that your are only sick for the first trimester. I always had reverse morning sickness. I would be very sick the last trimester and not the first. Your first trimester will be over before you know it. Be patient im sending you something in the mail that hopefully will help.. so keep your eyes open for it. LOve Ya
i came to c u today and u were gone! :(
I can't offer much advise because I have never been preggers. However, in my early childhood classes, I learned that sickness in the first trimester is normal. My friend Sarah online, she was extremely sick through her first trimester. So, just try to keep reminding yourself that it will get better. Rest when you need to. I love you. And I love your blueberry baby! And I love Sam too!
oh man....the first trimester?? No ma'am, more like 8 months for me!! It's ok though, you just learn that nausea, puking, and feeling overall crappy, is just the way life is, and some how you get through it, and then get this....you actually want to do it AGAIN!! Crazy huh?? Hopefully, it will only last 12 weeks for you...
Okay so I hop on over to your blog cause I love having a good laugh! Sorry really I wasn't laughing at this blog. I can totally sympathize, I was sick with Reese and Ellie, and thought after Lauren I would be fine. Pregnancy sucks, seriously it does but it's a good gosh darn thing you have a cute bundle of joy at the end!! Oh and by the way, how do you know Wes and April Aleman? I grew up with Wes, so random!!
I was only really sick with Kaylee. I would pass out and need help showering, it was pretty gross. But the other things you described like the feeling flush or weak if you didn't eat, that had happened with all of my babies. One of the ways I start to wonder if I am pregnant or not is when I feel like that around meal time. Stick it out though. It sucks, but babies are worth it! (will you be bring him/her out here anytime?)
I hope you feel better soon. That is too bad you are so sick!! We are excited for you and the blueberry though.
Post a Comment