Dear Sammy,
I want to meet you already! I feel like I have been waiting forever! I asked Heavenly Father to please bring you to us safely as soon as you were ready. Are you as excited to meet us as we are to meet you? It isn't just your Daddy and I that are excited to meet you. All your Grandparents are calling non stop to see if you are on your way. Your Auntie Erica and I talk about you everyday. Your cousin Gracie points to my tummy and says, "Primo Pammy," which is cousin Sammy in Spanish but she isn't too good with her s sounds yet. Today the doctor put the monitor on my tummy and said, "Would you listen to that, it is just perfect!" He was talking about your heartbeat. I smiled so big my cheeks hurt for almost an hour afterwards. He doesn't want me to rush you because he said he wants everything to be safe and easy on you when you come. So no more pressure from me, I promise. Just know that as soon as you are ready, your Daddy and I will be here waiting.
Love, Mommy
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Dear Sammy
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 10:15 PM
Labels: Family, Happily Ever After, Jeanie Doll, Samuel James, Tenderness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sweet. I am excited..half way across the country!!
Once again...tears! I love you guys and can't wait for little Sammy to make his entrance into this world! You know he's up there with the rest of our kids, giving his last few tid bits of advice...and they're all planning the ways they are going to torture us as their parents. You're going to be the most amazing mom, I get excited every time I read your blog!! Love ya!
We are all excited to meet little Sammy. Enjoy your last few days of having him all to yourself. :)
I cannot wait for you to hold him in your arms. It is the BEST feeling in the world!! Good luck with everything!
ok Jean, the 17th is tomorrow and that was my guess....so me and little Sammy need to have a chat....
Post a Comment