In these hard economic times there are a lot of folks are out of work. It is sad and even a little scary. Some people are really trying to find work while others believe they are owed a handout. When Sam and I stopped to check the mail we saw this note with tear away strips with a phone number.
How precious is that?! I mean bless his heart he wants a job making $5 to $10 a week. It was just about the cutest thing I had ever seen! I can only assume this is the result of a loving parent teaching their son that if you want something you have to work for it. If it were up to me I would give him the $5 just for being so darn cute! I have to toughen up so I don't spoil my own kids!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Good kid!
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 2:52 PM
Labels: Just My Opinion, Life Lessons, Tenderness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Bless his little heart!
That is cute!
Not me... I would make him work his butt off and earn every penny!
That is so sad. The poor little boy.
:(
that is just P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S how cute for that little boy to be so diligent!
Post a Comment