I love these things!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Well I am married to a Veterinarian but even before that pets are part of the family! I love my Mickey-do-da so much. He lives with Erica but we have had him since I was 17. Sam and I have the Flojo! She has been a little jealous of Sammy getting most of her attention but we love her.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Well, like I told my friend BreAnn. My dream come true would be a calorie reversal! So I could grab a King Sized Reese Cups and watch all the salad eaters swell up! LOL On a serious note, my dream come true would be to run a marathon. Some day!!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I really can't stand people who are rude, mean, or try to make others feel stupid. I think I hate it so bad because I used to be all three of these things. Now that I am older I just want everyone to be nice to everyone else. Sounds cheesy I guess.
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
-Give Erica 100 million.
-Pay off all my families debt and make sure my Dad and Sam's parents could retire.
-Set up college and mission funds for Sammy and all my neices and nephews.
-Buy Sam an animal hospital with any and all equipment he wants.
-Buy season tickets to the Tarheel games.
-Buy a house in North Carolina, Utah, and Louisiana
-Donate to some charities and causes (SIDS, Depression)
-Hire a private Spanish tutor!
(I could go on LOL)
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
I can usually talk myself out of a bad mood. I am usually happy. A funny movie or laughing with my sister.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Odd question. :)
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Make morning sippy cup for Sammy, take Flojo out, go into Sammy's room and make sure he is still breathing, brush teeth, read scriptures, pray, and argue with Sam about who steals whos pillow.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We met on LDSsingles.com not findahunk.com as he likes to tell people. :) We talked for about 2 months then went on our first date. Engaged three months later and married three months after that.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Johnny Depp, if that counts. I was a theater major so at one time I loved being in plays and he is one of the best actors out there.
10. What kinds of books do you read?
I read all Nicholas Sparks books. They are all set in NC and he describes my home state perfectly! I also love books about communication and strengthening relationships. Also, quote books!
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hopefully with one or two more kids. Fluent in Spanish and Sign Lanuage. Having a job as an interpreter (For sign language). In shape enough to run a marathon!
12. What’s your fear?
Something happening to Sammy, Sam, or Erica. I have been really lucky and nothing really bad has happened to me. They are the three closest people to me. If I lost one of them...I wouldn't be completely myself anymore.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way! I am too scared to leave the country much less the planet! You go ahead Bre, take lots of pictures! LOL
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I'm really not good at being poor but I could not live without Sam so I'd take the second one.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone, ugh I hate that that is true.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
I would make him communicate the way I do so we could understand each other always. LOL
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name and wouldn't change it!
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I absolutely would forgive but depending on how horrible it was it might take a while. I would definitely try to forget but that is hard for anyone I think.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Chicken! I love it. :)
I will tag....Erica, Meghan, Jess, Lynds (They are my friends that actually blog) but anyone else feel free. It is always fun to learn more about people
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Tagged
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 8:46 PM
Labels: Jeanie Doll, Just My Opinion, Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love love loved it! Good answers! "I'm not really good at being poor" BWAHAHAHA!! Sometimes I think I should have just become a gold digger! :)
Post a Comment