"SillySuperSam has sent you a flirt." He has been making me laugh ever since I saw his screen name. It is very fitting if you know him and one of the reasons I love him. He works hard but plays even harder. It is the start of the third week in his first rotation and I miss him during the day. He has been able to scrub in on several surgeries and comes home so excited. I usually have no idea what the surgery was because he uses medical terms but I know to smile when he says, "It was so cool!" The one I do understand is the spay/neuter one. I hear that one a lot. One day Sam came home more excited than usual about a spay. I was glad he was finally home since he stayed late to help with this spay. He starts telling me about it and how it was the coolest thing he's seen. I was wondering what the heck was so exciting about something he does so often. This little doggie was different. She needed a spay and a neuter! That's right folks, my hubby operated on a hermafrodite chihuahua! That was as exciting as getting to neuter the dog of the music guy for Lord of the Rings. LOL The clinic is in LA so Sam has had a few celebrity patients. Anyway, his next rotation is in Colorado Springs, CO. He'll be gone a whole month. :( I am going to miss him so much! I love being here each day when he comes home. I love making him pop-tarts and milk every morning. I love watching the Laker games with him. We always laugh at the same commercials. Sam will always say funny things when you can see the players talking but can't hear them. We laugh so hard. Speaking of laughing, it is time to confess something. Now this isn't going to shock any of you but Sam made me laugh so hard yesterday that I peed my pants a little. I hope Sam gets this tickling thing out of his system soon! It is the worst! Whenever I smart off or tease him he gets this look on his face. I started laughing, tears pouring down my cheeks, and beg for mercy. It's just not fair!! I didn't have anything specific to blog about, just wanted to give an update on Sam. That he is pretty much always doing homework, eating or sleeping. He doesn't have nearly enough time in his day, but he always makes time to make me laugh.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I love your picture, that is so cute. the tickling thing never gets better.. at least not in my marriage. I still get tickled constantly.
Randy knows better than to tickle me. I cry instead of laughing!
So are you guys living in CA?
that picture is too cute...and ditto to Megan on tickling....yeah it never stops...then they just do it to purely annoy you. But it's ok...in time...you will find he probably has a tickle spot too...Atleast Ryan does...try the neck!!
oh jean thats so sweet. I didnt even think about hermo animals. im glad he makes you laugh
I love reading about your little married anecdotes. They make me laugh and appreciate my own Rivera boy more.
Cassandra got the present you guys sent today. She was so excited. The Goo said, "Cassandra keeps getting presents and it isn't even her birthday now" - then Cass said, "It because everybody loves me."
Thanks for making her feel so loved.
We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks - hopefully before Sam leaves.
Your that's how you know its love rule has always been laughter. Sam makes you laugh - that's how you know its love. I'm so happy that you are still laughing and peeing on yourself. I love you. I can't wait to laugh with you and Sam in December.
That sucks that he has to be in CO for a month on his next rotation. :( I'm sorry girl. I hope it goes by fast for you. Where are y'all gonna end up once he's done with school?
Post a Comment