
Erica sent me this card while I was on my mission. It is my absolute favorite card! It made me smile and then laugh because if you know her...I mean really know her, you can totally picture her doing this. She is that type of person to burst into song and not care what anyone thinks. She is by far the coolest chic I know. This card, even though it was packed away, has made us laugh every time we remember it. In a way, a totally cheesy way, it is symbolic of our friendship. A thought of her makes me want to burst into song. We are the absolute best of friends. I love her and she loves me! We have been close all of our lives. We have laughed, cried, played, fought, and been through everything together. We have screamed at each other and screamed beside each other at other people. Even though I am sure she is going to cry when she reads this just like I am crying right now I just wanna say (in our baby voice), "GIRL...I miss you all the day!!" I miss our discussions of life and watching tv with you and giving commentary on every single thing like we know it all...cause we do!! Just remember that Daddy is jealous cause he's not in the sister club!! AHHHHHHHH!!! LOL We are so flippin hilarious! I love you Peepa!
"Copper, you're my very best friend."
"And you're mine too Tod!"
"And we'll always be friends forever."
"Yeah, forever!"




1 comments:
LOL!!! You're right, this did make me cry!!! It was a good cry though. I love you so much. LOL...we are freaking hilarious!! I can't wait to see you and squeeze your face off girl!!! Thank you for writing this blog about me. It makes me feel special and loved. I love you. You're my best friend and ASSISTANT of the Sister Club AGGHHHHH!!!!
Post a Comment