Well, I never thought November would get here! Here it is the last week of October. I am 36 weeks pregnant and ready for to meet this little guy. I have the car seat installed, the hospital bag packed, and his room is all ready for him to come home. My insurance problems have basically been a nightmare so here I am at nine months switching to a new doctor who cannot see me until November 3rd. I haven't been to the doctor in 3 weeks but I am keeping track of all the times I feel the baby move. According to my book he should be turned by now and in position. I really want to go to the doctor just to make sure that he is ready to come or to figure out what can be done to get him ready. I hope y'all will keep me in your prayers during these last few weeks. I hope all my questions haven't driven you guys too crazy. Hopefully, one day I will have someone asking me so I can return the favor. Sam and I are so excited and nervous. Everyone asks us if we are ready and I guess we are as ready as you can be when you are on your first. Sam is terrified one of the nurses will run in during surgery and tell him I am in labor and he will mess up while he is trying to finish. I am hoping I go into labor while he is home. Anyway, I will keep you posted!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Final Inning!
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 9:31 PM
Labels: Baby, California Adventures, Family, Fat Girl, Jeanie Doll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You look GREAT though! I'm jealous. :) And... loving your hair. Your ready... I know it. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
love the room... and you look great. Tell sammy jr 3oo am is a good time. not a thing going on..lol take care
I am so excited that my little nephew is almost here! I can't wait to meet him. You are gonna be a Mommy! I hate being so far away from you, especially at times like this. I will be continuing to pray for you guys. Please remember that your little sister in Utah will be worried about you and needs updates.
The nursery looks so cute. I can't wait to meet him when we get there in November.
I found your blog! You're looking so beautiful and SO great! I am so happy for you!! Miss you!!
You look great Jean! I am soooo excited for you!
Post a Comment