"Well we're movin on up,To the east side.To a deluxe apartment in the sky.Movin on up,To the east side.We finally got a piece of the pie." Ha! Well, we finally found a new place to live. We are moving to Rancho Cucamonga on October 10th. We are not looking forward to packing, unpacking, or living within close proximity of others. What we are happy about is leaving behind this house, buying new furniture, and setting up the baby's room. Tomorrow I start packing, slowly but still hoping to get it all done in these next two weeks. Any tips or advice is welcome!
I read Twilight and soon I will read New Moon. I also have some Nicholas Sparks books that I can read. I really did like Twilight. All the people I talked to love this book and I have even met a few who really hate it. I found myself so excited to see what he'd say to her next that I would start skipping things. I could have sat and read it straight through but I spaced it out over three days because I didn't want to finish. LOL I just loved the tenderness of Bella and Edward's love story. Of course it made me think of all my favorite moments with Sam. It is an amazing thing to be in love. I am not sure if we are still considered newlyweds but I still want to be around Sam all the time. When I am not with him, I am thinking about him. I even got a new favorite moment from reading the book. Towards the end when Bella writes Edward the letter I started to cry. Sam came in from the other room concerned and asked me why I was crying. Those of you who know me can be a witness that I am very tender hearted. I cry all the time for happiness, sadness, and even anger or frustration. Anyway, just like my Dad or Erica, Sam always listens to why I am crying even if he thinks it is silly and gives me a hug. Sam usually gives a very dramatic, "Aww, my poor baby," that makes me laugh. Anyway, like a typical girl I love a good love story!
So we are moving and the baby is coming in a few weeks. I have all the crazy emotions like when I got married, you know when your life is about to change forever.



10 comments:
Okay I made it through without crying, the second time around! SO tender...there is nothing better than reading your honest, sweet words. Thank you for restoring my faith in...the goodness of life, today! :)
I too love Twilight!! I just re-read new moon to get ready for the movie. You and Sam are so sweet. I wished we lived closer so that we could get to know him too. I know your going to make a great mom! It can be nerve racking but it will be great!
oh thats so exciting Jean!! I love change. It will be so fun, and you will be a great mom!
Good luck with the move. It's a real pain in the ass. I'm just going to tell you right now! But it will be great to be settled and get everything ready for Sam Jr. I love your candy story!!! Oh how we all miss Jean.... terribly.
Jean! You are going to be a great mom, I know it! I was just thinking about you the other day. Michael and I were reminiscing about how fun it was to be in the singles branch (ok, I was and he was just making sarcastic comments like he always does). Remember the good old days??
Good luck with the move. It's so much easier to move BEFORE the kids come along. (We moved right after each of my kids was born and it was no fun!) Can't wait to see pics of the new place (and, soon enough, the new baby!).
I still can't believe that you are pregnant and going to have a baby soon. I remember us talking about the day we would be married and have kids. I know that you are going to an amazing Mom. The best way to be a good Mom is to love and you have such an enormous capacity to love.
I am glad that you read and loved Twilight. It is my favorite book. Bella and Edward have the greatest love story of all time. I am so happy that you were able to meet them and to read their story. My advice for you as a future New Moon reader, hang in there, it gets better, and get ready to read one of the greatest endings ever!
Good Luck with the move. I honking HATE moving!! However, I do love moving into a fresh, new place and getting fresh, new things...LOL! I am excited to come and help you set up the baby's room. I bought Sammy a book last night. It is called Goodnight Moon. I can't wait for you to read it to him!
I love you girl!
jean, i'm sorry I never comment anymore. I don't know whats wrong with me. but I want you to know that this post made my day. Somehow I felt like I got to actually spend some time with you. I've been dying for some Jean time and I miss you more and more lately. I'm so happy for you and Sam and I hope someday I'll have someone like him who will listen when i'm sobbing after a nicholas sparks book, or watched some tender infomercial about children in africa. I'm also so excited to see you as a mother. You're going to be incredible. ALthough you've been more like a sister than a mother to me, I have always felt the protection of our relationship. Baby Sam is really lucky to have you. I'm so glad you read Twilight and liked it. I don't worship it the way some people do, but I love the way it makes me feel young, alive and infinite. love is an amazing thing. I'm so glad you've found it.
love you
xoxo
Good luck with the move. I know that moving while pregnant isn't easy! There is nothing like having a good cry when you are pregnant! Baby will be here before you know it so enjoy your last few weeks :)
Yay so glad you guys found a place to move to. With Reese, Lauren and Ellie we moved while I was pregnant, not fun AT ALL but it's the nesting thing that goes along with pregnancy! Can't wait to see you're little dude, you guys are going to be just great as parents!! Lots of love!
P.S. It's called The Boppy!! :) Text me anytime with questions!
Post a Comment