Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Follow Up


So these days I am feeling super pregnant. I am seven months along and have 80 days until my due date. Just in the past week things have just changed. I think it is because I took a flight by myself to Utah and then had to basically crawl in and out of Erica's little sports car. Then just the sight of me trying to use the air matress made Erica insist I use her bed. I really haven't gained that much but I feel like I have gained 50lbs. I started getting tired again but maybe that is because I can't seem to sleep through the night. Sam and I are still looking for a new place to live and we are soo running out of time. I am ready to get settled and start setting up the nursery. As for my goals...two out of three is pretty good right? :) I got caught up with my Spanish and have been reading the Book of Mormon. I never made it to the gym...shocker. Well, just a little update. Things are going well. Sam is enjoying his job. We are getting excited about the baby. My Mom and Erica are coming for a visit in October to help me set up the nursery. November the baby will come and family is coming to town for Thanksgiving then Christmas is right around the corner. I think 2010 will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

UMM Okay so that picture of you is tender! You look absolutely amazing and have the pretty pregnancy glow...I can't believe that you're going to be a mommy in just a few weeks...what a lucky baby! :)

meghan said...

I have to say again how cute you are. I wish i could be there to help. Im sad I am missing all the fun baby stuff. KNow that I am thinking of you.

Nancy said...

It was great to see you in Utah. I hope you can find a place to settle down soon. It is so hard to sleep for the last 2 months (and that is when you need to the most).