I have been looking forward to getting one of these 3D ultrasounds since I first heard about them. It felt like I would never make it this far into my pregnancy but it is finally here! Sam and I went to Prenatal Peek for a 3D ultrasound. These are just a few of the pictures. We didn't tell them that we knew it was a boy. We wanted to see if they would confirm. As you can see his little twig and berries are easy to make out. :) It was actually they first thing the technician saw because Sammy was sitting straight up. He was in a bad position for pictures and asleep. So she told me to walk around and go eat some ice cream and come back. When we walked out side there was a 711 next to a Del Taco. So I went and got a delicious Blue Rasberry Icee and ate some french fries. When we got back he had changed positions and was awake. At first he was tucked too high then he was tucked too low. It was so crazy to see his little face. He has chubby cheeks and a bunch of hair! The technician commented on his cute little nose and then said it looked like my nose. So she continued to make the dvd as the soundtrack of tear jerking songs played. We got a good shot of his heart and we heard it as well. He was sucking his thumb a lot and at one point we saw him holding onto his foot. The one shot of him sticking his hand to his mouth made the technician and I both go, "Aww!" Sam had to laugh at us. It was so awesome! I can't wait to meet him.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Prenatal Peek
I have been looking forward to getting one of these 3D ultrasounds since I first heard about them. It felt like I would never make it this far into my pregnancy but it is finally here! Sam and I went to Prenatal Peek for a 3D ultrasound. These are just a few of the pictures. We didn't tell them that we knew it was a boy. We wanted to see if they would confirm. As you can see his little twig and berries are easy to make out. :) It was actually they first thing the technician saw because Sammy was sitting straight up. He was in a bad position for pictures and asleep. So she told me to walk around and go eat some ice cream and come back. When we walked out side there was a 711 next to a Del Taco. So I went and got a delicious Blue Rasberry Icee and ate some french fries. When we got back he had changed positions and was awake. At first he was tucked too high then he was tucked too low. It was so crazy to see his little face. He has chubby cheeks and a bunch of hair! The technician commented on his cute little nose and then said it looked like my nose. So she continued to make the dvd as the soundtrack of tear jerking songs played. We got a good shot of his heart and we heard it as well. He was sucking his thumb a lot and at one point we saw him holding onto his foot. The one shot of him sticking his hand to his mouth made the technician and I both go, "Aww!" Sam had to laugh at us. It was so awesome! I can't wait to meet him.
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 10:36 PM
Labels: Baby, Family, Happily Ever After, Jeanie Doll, SillySuperSam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
These are AWESOME!
I actually love you can see his little face so well. He looks a lot like you I think.
Man I am tripping on these... soooo cool!
That is so exciting! I am so excited for you! How Fun. I can not wait to see pictures of this little man! Im glad you had such a great time!
He is so cute. We can't wait to meet him either.
Congrats on the little boy, Jean! Those pics are awesome. You are going to be a great mom!
I don't have any recent pics of our fam all together, but Rebecca took some in January of us all. They are on her photo blog.
yay that is so sweet and awesome! He looks like he will be quite the handsome boy!
thats a freaking baby in there!!!!
I'm seriously still in awe and wiping the tears from my cheeks. I can't wait to meet that little guy!
xoxo
I still can't believe it!!!! You guys will be such wonderful parents. PLEASE keep us posted when you think the blessing is going to be! If possible, we would LOVE to come :)
I loved seeing these pictures. It is so amazing to see his little face. If he has your nose then he will have the cutest little nose ever!
Post a Comment