Thanks for tagging me Lacey, I love these things. LOL
4 shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. House
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Biggest Loser
4 things I`m passionate about:
1. Politics...I avoid talking about it because I get so worked up.
2. Becoming a better person...since I have such a long way to go!
3. Religion...it is why I do everything I do, or why I do most things and repent of the others.
4. Working on relationships. ie With my husband, my sister, and friends.
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Hey girl, what's goin on wid it? (To Erica)
2. Your face! (To Sam)
3. Hey baby, what's the fuss about? (To Sammy)
4. I love you. (To Erica, Sam, and Sammy)
4 things I have learned from the past:
1. All of us are made up of a bunch of different personality qwerks that make us either more or less annoying to each other. (I forget who said this)
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
3. When you are trying to be a better person the Lord will bless you with happiness and strength to battle your own weaknesses.
4. The is a great healing power in apologizing for your mistakes and in forgiving others!
4 places I would like to go:
1. Cape Hatteras, North Carolina
2. Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3. Sulphur, Louisiana
4. The cemetery where my ancestors (Istre) are buried in France.
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Rode my bike
2. Went grocery shopping
3. Checked the celeb gossip sites
4. Played with Sammy
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing Erica in May
2. Seeing Sammy grow up
3. Learning Spanish
4. Going to Louisiana for the family reunion
4 things I love about winter:
1. Hoodies
2. Hot Coco
3. Bonfires
4. Christmas
4 things on my wish list:
1. Tarheel Season Tickets
2. Rascal Flatts Concert
3. An iPhone or Blackberry
4. iTunes gift cards!!
4 friends to tag:
1. Lyndsay
2. April
3. Jess
4. Carrie
Friday, March 5, 2010
Facts in Fours
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 5:33 PM
Labels: Jeanie Doll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
you have been blogging so much I haven't been able to keep up! I love you quote about our personality traits becoming more or less annoying to others...so perfectly true!
Post a Comment