As you can see from the picture we have several bottles. When I clean them I line them up in the same order each time. The bottles each have a matching nipple. Sam has this habit of taking a bottle from one side of the racks and a nipple from the completely opposite side.
Sam says, "It doesn't matter babe, they are all the same."
I say, "Yes it does! It helps me when I look at them to know they are all there or which one is missing. You're fired babe!"
I know this is a silly thing to be irritated about but I think Sam is secretly trying to drive me crazy! LOL
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Battle of the Bottle
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 6:15 PM
Labels: Family, Jeanie Doll, Randomness, SillySuperSam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That would bug me too. I think we are both a tad OCD.
Your bottles look so organized. It bothers me with the sippy cups so I just have to try hard not to think about it since I can't seem to keep them so organized.
That sounds like something this guy that I married would do. He would do it specifically 'cause he knew it bugged me.
That drives me crazy too. some battles i have just given up on.
oh jean, darling. I love you! I would do the exact same thing.
xoxo
Haha! I used to match Whitey's bottles to what color outfit she was wearing...I know, I am weird!
The book is called "Sneaky Chef" by Missy Chase Lapine. There are some really good ideas in it.
I have never seen such a colorful array of bottles!! lol YEa, I would be the one who would grab whatever top to whatever bottle...and Ryan would be the irritated one..lol
Post a Comment