Thursday, April 1, 2010

Four months



Today Sammy had his four month check up. He is weighing in at a whopping 13.10 lbs and is 24 inches long which are both close to 50%. Dr. Ambrose said Sammy is growing beautifully and we of course completely agree. After all my questions it was time for his vaccines. Sam had to leave the room. LOL What a wuss! The nurse said it was the first time she's seen a Dad leave the room. One was given orally and he was not a big fan. He likes the taste of formula so this vaccine must have been super gross! Then two quick shots. He only cried a few minutes and we were all done.



We have decided that tonight is going to be his first night in his room. He has been sleeping through the night for two months now so there is really no reason why he shouldn't. He is a rolling over machine and my days are spent turning him back on his back after he tries unsuccessfully to scoot around on his belly. Diaper changes have turned into diaper chases! If I so much as look away to grab the butt cream when I turn back I'll see a nacked heiny trying to wiggle away!



He is such a happy little guy and he loves talking to his Auntie Erica on Skype and on the phone. When I put the phone to his ear and she talks his face lights up and he gets the biggest grin. On Skype he smiles and coos at the screen. Erica even watched Sammy on his playmat so I could do the dishes without checking on him every minute. Babysitting over skype, it was fun. I was just a few feet away though. My Dad watches Sammy on his playmat over Skype and got to see him roll over a few times.



This month Sammy has tried a jumper and a play saucer and he loves both of them. He has decided he needs to be up on his feet. When this kid learns to crawl...we are in trouble!

7 comments:

Erica Jayne East said...

Seeing and talking to Sammy on Skype is one of my favorite things to do. I'm happy that I am able to make him smile. I love him so much. I can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kisses in May.

BreAnn said...

AW CUTE! I love his little outfit, it's adorable.

meghan said...

What a sweet little fella. Technology is great for just those reasons!

Los Industriosos said...

He is so cute. I think he will be walking before Samantha. She is still working on the crawling thing.

Green River High School said...

He is such a little cutie!!! 4 months already!?! Wow!!! Keep it up Mr. Sammy!!!

Unknown said...

Awwww he is so cute! I LOVE the first picture, Sammy is just a little man. I was serious when I asked you to have one fore me, haha. Please?

Megan said...

Wow, he is so cute! He is a good mix of you and Sam. If this baby is a girl, we should just go ahead and arrange the marriage now!