Eight months! I can't believe how fast time is passing. Sammy is going full steam ahead! On July 19th he took his first step. Now a week later he walks all over his play fort. He walks between Sam and I. We are like kids ourselves when we watch him walking back and forth. We squeal and clap like it is the greatest thing we've ever seen. He is on his feet for most of the day. Sometimes I have to snatch him up for hugs and kisses and he wiggles away from me like a teenager would. When it is time to eat he holds still long enough to drink maybe half of the bottle I make and then he is on the move again. Church these days is basically a nightmare because he can sit still through maybe half of sacrament and then he wants down. We found a room no one uses and we just let him crawl during second hour. Then Sam takes him to Elder's Quorem but I usually get a text half way through saying they are driving around the parking lot. The "talking" is getting louder and more often. He sings and yells "Mom ma ma" all day long. He is so much fun.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
8 Months
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 9:06 AM
Labels: Family, Samuel James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Please tell me his shirt says "I cry when ugly people hold me." That makes me unbelieveably happy!
I LOVE HIS SHIRT!! The time does fly. He sure is cute. This stage your in is crazy but it will get even better.
I can't believe he is walking at 8 months! What a little superman you have. I love how fun they are to play with as they get older. Just wait until he starts to run.
ahhhh... he's huge! I can't believe it. I still picture a little tiny baby. Man he is cute though... and such big pretty eyes.
oh my word, I can't even handle how much I love him.
xoxo
He is darling!! I too love his shirt! It really isn't fair how fast the baby days go...pregnancy seems to go on and on and then we don't get enough time to enjoy the little moments...he is precious!
He is such the little man now. Bless his heart, I love him so much! I can't believe he started walking after I left. He is growing up very nicely!
What I love more than his shirt is the lion head that I think I see on that rug....
Post a Comment