Sam is snoring so loud I can't believe he hasn't woke himself up!
I wish I had worked harder on my mission. I wonder where Sam and I will go when we serve a mission together.
Man, I need to stop slacking and get back on my diet.
I wonder what it is like at my old job. As soon as all our kids are in school I am getting some kind of job! I can't take being home every day. Maybe I will go to school. I will be like 35 then...but who cares.
I really want to read those two books I just bought.
I am going to stop buying stuff we don't need and use the money I save to get my nails done.
I hope Sammy likes the classes I am signing us up for. I hope he makes friends...I hope I make some friends too.
I wonder if the Beehives are getting anything out of my lessons.
Why does Flojo have to lay by me when she is a thousand degrees?
Do I really have the patience to teach Sammy sign language?
The kitchen is a mess.
I wish I could go back and do everything all over again with what I know now. That's life I guess. School for sure though, why was I so rebellious?
I truly believe that Kathy is trying to sabotage my relationship with my Dad and his relationship with Sammy. I wish I could like her, it would be so much easier.
I wonder who will win Hell's Kitchen, So You Think You Can Dance, Last Comic Standing, and Big Brother.
I wonder if America would like me if I was on a reality show...I'm funny right? Pssh, heck yes I'm funny!
Seriously, why can't I sleep?
I can't believe I had two dreams about poop last night. Don't laugh Jean, keep it together!
What was that noise?!?!
What would I do if someone broke in here? I am definitely getting a gun and I am going to learn to shoot! Gotta keep it locked up so there is no accidents.
I wonder if our nieces and nephews know that we love them. I hope Carolina liked her birthday present.
I am going to be consistent with my discipline. It will be hard but I have to! I can do this!! I wish Sammy didn't have those break my heart big brown eyes! Be tough! I have to! I don't want Sammy to be a brat like some kids I know.
Will I have a girl next? I want a girl so bad! I've dreamed about a girl. I feel there is a daughter out there for me.
Why am I so exhausted all the time? I definitely need to start taking my vitamins again. I don't eat anything healthy! Need to start waking again but it is so hot!!
I really need to start doing my Rosetta Stone again. Man, I wish I had taken Spanish in high school. I wish I could take a class now...I would hate being away from Sammy.
Sam seriously falls asleep in less than 30 seconds. I can't imagine 12 hour work days, poor guy.
I wish I could always control my temper.
In a few minutes I will flip my pillow and it will be cool and that'll help me sleep.
I'd listen to my sleep machine app but my ears are sore from the headphones.
These are just the few that I could remember. Sam and I went to bed around 10:30. I started watching cartoons on his iPod and playing games on mine. I do this every night and it usually takes me about an hour to fall asleep. I fell asleep but around 12:30 Sammy woke up. I gave him a bottle and changed him then put him back in his crib. It took less than five minutes but when I got back in bed I was wide awake! It is now 3:58am. If I am lucky Sammy will sleep until 8. Tomorrow is going to be awful! At least I can nap but of course if I nap too long then I will have this same problem tomorrow night. I hope everyone out there is having sweet dreams.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Random thoughts keeping me awake
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 3:29 AM
Labels: Jeanie Doll, Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Sorry you can't sleep. I hate nights like that. However I have a laundry list of things I worry about too. Mostly stuff about my kids, but other junk too. Good luck with all your goals. I know you can do it. It is tough but all that work will pay off, especially with Sammy. You will have moments when other kids are being brats and Sammy is being good and you will be thankful for your work. Ps. A little girl would be ADORABLE!!
My brain NEVER turns off! I have thoughts like the ones you mentioned every single night. In fact, falling asleep in one of the most difficult things that I have to do. Thank goodness for Unisom.
ok, I also wonder who will win HK, BB, and Last comic standing....although Ryan keeps me from the television. Disciplining is way hard when your babes are so cute.....alas...it has to be done...hope you are sleeping today, thanks for the laughs!
My hubby snores hardcore and between that and not being able to shut the brain off I have a hard time sleeping as well! I've had a lot of those same thoughts too, especially wishing I could start over with what I know now, and maybe then I would try harder in school. SYTYCD finale tomorrow!!! AAH- so excited.
why did I cry when I read this.
seriously.
pathetic.
but these are all things I think about as well.
i love you jean!
I wake Micah up if he snores; drives me batty.
If you're interested, look into the Paleo Diet. All read foods, no measuring, and I've done it (strict) for over a week now. Already seeing results.
Four years into the SAHM gig and I'm just getting "okay" with it. Hang in there. It gets busier with more kids.
Youthful rebellion served a purpose for me in teaching me the limits of true freedom. Then again, I was kind of whacked as a kid. Oh well.
I'm glad Lauren (was that her name?) won but Kent was so cute and goofy and a farm boy and a talented dancer.
I'd try for Wipeout but would stop myself, worried that another nickname might stick.
Sammy will be a great kid and you will hear loads of compliments about how sweet he is. Boys are tough but they love their mommies.
This is a long comment.
My son is sleepwalking and has somehow divested himself of clothing so I must close.
Sheesh!
I hate when my mind wanders at night like that. Felipe falls asleep before he even lies down. I am so jealous. Your blog was fun to read though. Carolina loves her presents and all the kids miss your family. I think I am on a blog vacation again so sorry if I don't see the posts right away.
Post a Comment