Six Flags Magic Mountain had a Mormon Family Fun day this past Saturday. It was announced at church and since the tickets were over half off we decided to go. Sam's sister and her husband went with us. We should have known that on a discount day that was also a Saturday that it would be packed. We were there from 10am to 8pm and rode a total of seven rides! Each ride had about an hour wait. We rode five roller coasters and two water rides.
X2 was five dimensional so we were spinning every directions and at one point went through two huge flames! It was pretty awesome and the scariest coaster I've ever been on!
Then Tatsu...the whole ride was upside down and backwards. Everything was strapped down all the way to our ankles! It was the closest to death I have ever come! In the beginning some thing was wrong so we kept getting lifted upside down then right side up again. Being upside down for that long made me really sick! When we were done everyone was chanting, "One more time" to which I screamed, "Let me off!" I thought I was going to puke!
Terminator Salvation was an old school coaster that didn't have a loop. It was scary because it was made of wood and rickety. Plus, we saw a live mouse in the scenery during the wait so I was concerned about the upkeep.
Riddler's Revenge was one that you are standing. It was ok but it really tossed your head back and forth which made me have a head ache.
Goliath has the biggest hill I have ever seen! It was fast and my favorite! I love a roller coaster that is fast and doesn't make me sick!
Roarin Rapids is one of my fav water rides. I usually don't get too wet and it is totally unpredictable. Some seats get soaked and some only splashed. I picked the wrong seat. Sam and I got so soaked that everyone else was laughing at us. The water in inside the boat was almost up to our knees! My brother in law was laughing so hard that it made me laugh so hard I may have peed a little! :)
Tidal Wave was the big boat that just goes down a big drop. You really don't get wet unless you stand on the bridge after...which I did because I was already wet so why not.
I didn't get many chances to take pictures since we were in line most of the day. I would have bought one of the shots from the rides but I seriously looked like I was in pain for each one of them. Sam and I decided we absolutely have to go on diets before we ever go back. The two of us riding together was so funny. Amusment parks are a great place to people watch. Wow, I felt like I was in the world's largest trailor park! Some of the gems I saw made me laugh and other's embarrassed me. I always get slightly emabarrassed when I see other chumby people wearing stuff they should not. I did laugh at a fat guy wearing a shirt that said "Gordos do it better." The muffin tops were in abundance! I saw a chick in heels that I wanted to punch! I saw pretty feet, ugly feet, and gross feet! I had a lot of fun and it was really nice to spend the day with Sam. If I am being honest though I just wanted the day to be over because I missed Sammy so much it was ridiculous!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Six Flags
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 3:44 PM
Labels: California Adventures, Family, Fat Girl, Jeanie Doll, SillySuperSam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I know what you mean about the variety of people at amusement parks. I have seen my share. Glad you and Sam got a day together. Sorry it was so packed. That stinks ;0P
Sounds like you had a blast! I've never been to six flags, and have wanted to. I've heard they have awesome roller coasters!
I honestly don't think I could have done a couple of the coasters that you mentioned. Amusement parks are only fun if you can go during the week when it isn't as busy. I really wish I could have seen Aurelio laughing so hard.
I went on Goliath on my senior class trip and a lady died on the ride while we were on the ride!!!!
she had a heart condition and had a minor heart attack and then died. crazy right???
Glad you had fun but I would have missed Sammy too.
xoxo
Post a Comment