Friday, October 8, 2010

Gross!

Since getting the baby gates Sam and I feel pretty comfortable letting Sammy explore the apartment. He usually sings or talks constantly so even if he plays in the hall we know he is ok. We close all the doors and just let him cruise up and down the empty hallway. Sam and I were in the living room and all of a sudden...silence. So we both shoot up off the couch to see what Sammy was into. Someone, I won't mention any names *Cough* It was Sam *Cough* left the bathroom door open. We never use this bathroom other than when I toss the dryer lint in the trash can. Well lately Sam has been in the back room working on his resume and today he was back their going through his important doctor papers so that is why I am assuming he used the bathroom. Oh and the fact that the seat was up.

FYI He maintains that he is innocent.

So we run back there to find Sammy in the bathroom dipping one of his super hero action figures in the toilet. There was this blue fuss every where and it looked like some was in the toilet. It turns out Sammy decided to give his action figure a swirly after pulling out all the dryer lint out of the trash and throwing it in the toilet. Wet dyer lint was all over the place including his hands and a big wad in his mouth. I am hoping that Sammy did not dunk that particular wad of dryer lint into the toilet before he put it into his mouth.

We snatch him up and took him to our bathroom the clean his hands and wash out his mouth. He thinks it is play time and even tries to slurp the water I am using to clean his mouth. So as my friend Meghan would say, "There goes my Mother of the Year award."

4 comments:

Erica Jayne East said...

Did you tell him that was blucky girl? LOL!

meghan said...

Oh...you gotta love moments like that!! Briea loves the toilet. We have to practically lock the bathroom doors to keep her out of them. It always makes me want to vomit thinking about her playing in there. At least you rarely used it and he had a good time!!

BreAnn said...

At least the toilet had been flushed . . . it was flushed, right?

Megan said...

Where in Utah are you living?? My email is still the same, so I'd love to hear about that dream!