

When I got married I became an aunt! I have three gorgeous nieces, Cassandra, Gracie, and Carolina. I have one handsome nephew, Felipe. The first time I met some of Sam's family they were sitting in the kitchen playing cards. Little Felipe was rolling around the couch and living room floor shouting "Girlfriend!" Since this was directed at me I turned about ten shades of red and Sam didn't do anything to rescue me. At least twice since the wedding Felipe has asked me if Sam and I were going to have babies. Sam and I both feel very strongly that we need to wait until he graduates so no babies any time soon. I get to see little Gracie on a regular basis and it is making me so baby hungry. Reading everyone else's blog doesn't help either. I knew like six people all pregnant at once. Also, my other nieces and nephew came for a visit and I got to spend more time with them. I even drove with them to Utah so I could help Erica move. I loved listening to them talk and sing to themselves and their toys. I even loved how they would yell, "Boo," whenever they noticed I had fallen asleep. Once when I fell asleep Felipe called out, "JEAN!" I turned and looked at him and he said, "I love you." I swear I wish I could hug all the cuteness off of them and keep it with me. I have even started thinking about baby names. Samuel with either Jay or James as a middle name for a boy. James is my Dad's middle name so I kind of want that as a first name but we'll see. Isabella Jayne for a girl in honor of Erica. Her favorite book character is Bella from Twilight and her middle name is Jayne. Sam and I wonder what our kids will look like. Will they have my curly hair? Will they have Sam's color or be pale like me? Will any of them come out with the blue eyes my Daddy gave me? I hope they are smart like Sam and I am betting at least one comes out with my rebellious attitude. Payback for what I put my parents through. Even though Sam knows I hope they all have his skin color, he insists I stop referring to our children as my little brown babies before they are born. LOL I guess for now I will just keep enjoying everyone's stories and wait for my little ones to join Sam and I.




5 comments:
aww man, I remember being worried about our babies coming out with my big nose, and ryan's big lips, and my stubby legs, and ryan's squinty eyes. lol but you know what?? Even if your babies are truly not cute....you will totally think they are anyways!! Mixed babies are always super cute. Don't let anyone push you into having or not having babies. You just do what Heavenly Father has in store for you. Love you!!
Kids are great but it's also fun to be married for awhile. Tommy and I were married for a year and a half before we got pregnant with Whitney. I know that's not too long, but we still had time to enjoy being newlyweds. It would be so funny if your kids all had Sam's skin color, dark hair and BIG BLUE EYES! Hey, it could happen. Whitney somehow got my blue eyes even though everyone in the Bauer family has brown eyes! Either way I know your kids will be cute!
HEYYYY GIRRRRL!!!
We're bloggers now too!!! And I totally know what it's like being asked all the time about babies!!! Its totally ok to wait! We are!
MISS YOU TONS!!!
Love you!
Just thought I would check.. are you ok from the quake.. I have been thinking about you all day. Let me know how it went?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you and baby Gracie! Your Felipe and Cassandra stories are the best. You are so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Post a Comment