Monday, August 18, 2008

Surveys are fun!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night but it was because I was laughing so hard.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I do. :)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yes, I am pure comedy!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot, I think it is rude.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sign me up!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Peanut Butter Captain Crunch


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OF ? Nope


2. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be but then I lost some weight and now even my little sister can push me around. Plus, whenever I laugh I lose what little strength I have.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter and Chocolate


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I usually notice a vibe they give off before anything else.
15. RED OR PINK? Red


16. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm stubborn, prideful, & rebellious. Sigh, I need to go repent!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister of course and for close second Meghan. Thank goodness for free long distance on cell phones!


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure, I love reading them.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants and shoes.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Half of a bagel


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fans (Notice the plural!)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Carolina Blue!!


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I buy everything in Lavender but I also love the smell of sunscreen because Sam wears it everyday.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Erica


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is one of my very best friends!


26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? College Basketball, Go Tarheels!


27. HAIR COLOUR? Brown with red highlights


28. EYE COLOR? Blue


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, unless I am at work


30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings without a doubt!


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Rainmaker


33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes please! I love them both.


36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maybe Erica


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Tyson, cause I doubt he even reads this.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? What we wish we knew when we were Newlyweds. lol :)


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? Don't have one.


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Walsh/Treanor kick Brazil's who-has all over the place!


42. FAVORITE SOUND? I love the sound of the rain and the ocean!


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES!!!-Word Meg!


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Here :(


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes...I have Jedi mind powers. Some day I'll explain.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sulphur, Louisiana
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK????? Erica

2 comments:

meghan said...

ohhh you have good taste in ice cream!

Erica East said...

Surveys are way fun!!