The adventures of a Southern woman living far from home, things I'd normally discuss from the porch swing.
HELLO!!!! Did you see who his son was???? James Franco!!! AGHHHHH!!! It looks like it is going to be a great movie!!
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOOO MCUH FOR POSTING THIS!!!! The cast is PERFECT for this book, not my fav novel of Sparks, but still a good cheesy love story!! Thanks Jean I CAN'T WAIT!!!
ahhhh when does that come out. i lvoed the book.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HELLO!!!! Did you see who his son was???? James Franco!!! AGHHHHH!!! It looks like it is going to be a great movie!!
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOOO MCUH FOR POSTING THIS!!!! The cast is PERFECT for this book, not my fav novel of Sparks, but still a good cheesy love story!! Thanks Jean I CAN'T WAIT!!!
ahhhh when does that come out. i lvoed the book.
Post a Comment