What was I doing 10 years ago:
February 2000. I was in school at UNCP. My roommate was my dear friend Amanda.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins with squeeze cheese
2. Nachos
3. Monkey Munch
4. Chilli Cheese Fries
5. Warm chocolate cookies
In the real world: (Not sure what this means)
1. Figuring out how to be a Mom
2. Missing my sister
3. Homesick for the South
4. Walking and counting my calories...on a diet.
5. Trying to learn Spanish
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay for all my siblings education and families debt.
2. Buy all my family their own house in Utah and furnish them.
3. Set up a trust for Sammy and our neices and nephew. Mission and college funds!
4. Build an amazing clinic where Sam could practice with all his favorite medical equipement.
5. Take Erica to every place she has ever wanted to go!
Five jobs I've had:
1. Taco Bell
2. Winn Dixie
3. Total Billings
4. MyFamily (TGN)
5. Acension Management
Three of my habits:
1. Gossip. (Working on that)
2. Facebook (Keeping in touch)
3. TV
Five places I've lived:
1. Sulphur, Louisiana
2. Fayetteville, North Carolina
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Hope Mills, North Carolina
5. Rancho Cucamonga, California
What do you want others to get from your blog: A good laugh now and then.
Now I'm passing this tag along to:
If you are like me and like filling these things out, go for it! Tag - you're it!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Tagged
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 7:28 AM
Labels: Family, Happily Ever After, Jeanie Doll, Memories, Wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for setting up trust funds for the Goos :) What is monkey munch? It sounds good.
Funny, I have had two of your five jobs!!
I always forget that you worked at "dirty dixie" lol
Hey girl..thanks for taking me every place I ever wanted to go if you were a billionaire. I love your face!
Post a Comment