
Sammy is two months old now. I have a bag of clothes that don't fit him anymore. He is almost too big for the bassinet that he once looked so small in. He is starting to have such a personality! In the morning when I peek into his bassinet he smiles and says, "Oooh Aah Ooh." Which I assume means, "Good morning Mommy." lol He "talks" so much and is starting to play with things. When I say play I mean smack the things that hang over his play mat.
His doctor appointment was today. He weighs 11.2 oz which is the 50% and is he is 22.5 in long which is also 50%. I had lots of questions for the doctor like how to get him to stop sucking his fingers. The doctor said try different pacifiers but I have four different kinds and his still prefers his fingers. He had to get three vaccines today. One by mouth that I am sure tasted nasty. Then two shots in his leg. He screamed so loud and all the way until we got to the car. He slept for awhile but every time he wakes up he starts screaming again. He stops crying as soon as I hold him close. Poor thing, he is so upset.
Life is good. I love him more and more every day! I am with him all day every day but I still start to miss him when someone else is holding him. Sunday, Sam decided to take him to priesthood and I couldn't stand it. I was about to go steal him when I got a text from Sam saying to come get him because he has a poopy diaper. Normally, I get a little annoy with Sam always passing the dirty work over to me but not this time. I was so happy to come and take him back. :) I am still trying to figure things out but I feel closer to Sammy. It just keeps getting better.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Two months
Posted by Jeanie Doll at 1:44 PM
Labels: Family, Samuel James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Bless his little heart! I miss him so much. I can't wait to see him again. You tell him that his Aunt Erica loves him and that he needs to stop growing until she sees him again. And when he wakes up crying you should sing him "I've got a car its made of tin." He loves that song!!
two months already?! i swear i just read his one month post! he is so darling! i just want to squeeze his little face!
He is getting so big and is such a CUTIE!! I love the picture up top, brings back a ton of wonderful memories!!
I love the baby Sammy updates. He is getting so big! He looks just like Sam in that picture. Give him hugs and kisses from us.
Aw CUTE! He is adorable! Makes me wanna have a little slugger of my own! :)
Every time I read about Sammy I cry! Dang it! I need some slap my knee with my foot humor! :) He is adorable, you're so lucky to have such a perfect little guy! I hope you're taking good care of yourself too aka tot runs, hot baths...you know!
oh jean, so happy for this post. I've been wondering about little sammy. I love the updates. keep them up. Love you girl!
xoxo
oh my goodness!! He looks like a little brown Jean!! Soo sweet! I'm sure his coo's and Ahh's all have something to do with you!
Post a Comment